Do You :
- Have experience working with B2B SaaS startups?
- Love the art of writing?
- Meet your deadlines?
- Have at least 2 years experience creating & publishing content online?
- Have impeccable grammar, know your Oxford commas and leave no typo uncorrected?
- Great at structuring and organising content?
- Detail-oriented and care about the little things?
-Able to take a step back and create captivating, web-friendly narratives with irresistible hooks and attention-getting headlines?
-Appalled by the quality of this job description?
.. Then we’re looking for YOU!
What you’ll do:
You’ll help create some of the best sales-related content on the web! You’ll craft content that a new generation of salespeople will use to improve their sales game.
This is not the obnoxious, pushy and ruthlessly selfish ‘fake’ salesperson of the 90’s but the kind of salesperson who creates real value and big wins for both themselves and their customers.
- Create blog posts from scratch
- Turn half-finished posts into complete posts
- Brainstorm and bounce ideas around with other team members
- Enthusiastically give & receive candid feedback
- Ruthlessly tear apart other people’s work if required for improvement (and you’re good when others do the same with yours)
-Rewrite existing blog posts for different mediums and channels
-Curate posts on our blog on specific topics (e.g. Spatial Design Guidelines) and turn them into one coherent book
-Create shareable snippets, excerpts, quotes, summaries, teasers & descriptions for each blog post
-Find relevant data/research/case studies to add to the posts
-Update & improve already published blog posts by finding interesting snippets, facts, anecdotes.
Why you’ll want to join us!
We’re a very small team doing very big things. Become part of a hard and smart-working team focused on the things that matter. Your work will make a huge impact, your voice will be heard.
You’re not just creating content for the sake of content. You create content that changes lives for the better.
If you have high standards and want to create content that rocks (rather than just being indexed by the search engines and shared on social), this is for you.
Have an idea for a better content format, or a topic you want to feature? Go with it! You’ll have the creative freedom to explore.
You get to work remotely and set your own hours. We don’t care how many hours you spend, we care about the work you deliver. You’ll enjoy a very competitive salary with the possibility for real growth.